As Krystian Kolondra explains it, the just-announced new gamer-specific browser his company unveiled today was designed for the subset of 1.2 billion PC gamers in the world who spend “a lot of time building their setups.” Kolondra is executive vice …
- 68,184 Page views
- Can the ECB’s Mario Draghi bolster expectations for action?
- Steel, iron makers seek removal of duty on coking coal; higher tariff on scrap
- Apple’s 2019 iPhones will ‘lack novelty’ for consumers, analysts say
- Redmi teases K20 Pro as ‘the world’s fastest phone’, India launch soon?
- What Anthony Davis Teaming Up With LeBron James on the Lakers Means for the NBA