This week, Microsoft issued patches for 79 flaws across its platforms and products. One of them merits particular attention: a bug so bad that Microsoft released a fix for it on Windows XP, an operating system it officially abandoned five years ago.
- 66,754 Page views
- Facebook And WhatsApp Break Cover With Bitcoin Rival Plans
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Facing Uphill Task: Another Dip Before Higher?
- Successful “Bitcoin Pizza Day” in Crypto Mecca – 2019
- Man Utd will have no ‘excuses’ if players fail to deliver success next season, says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Market Live: Sensex off day’s high, up 200 pts; Nifty holds 11700; bank stocks in focus