“It’s about the games you love, the games you already have, with the friends you already have, on the go wherever you want to be on the device you have,” Matt Booty, vice president of Xbox game studios, said in an interview from the E3 conference in Los …
- 68,184 Page views
- Can the ECB’s Mario Draghi bolster expectations for action?
- Steel, iron makers seek removal of duty on coking coal; higher tariff on scrap
- Apple’s 2019 iPhones will ‘lack novelty’ for consumers, analysts say
- Redmi teases K20 Pro as ‘the world’s fastest phone’, India launch soon?
- What Anthony Davis Teaming Up With LeBron James on the Lakers Means for the NBA