Huawei’s sub-brand Honor is likely to launch new devices in the next quarter notwithstanding the US government’s ban on software and hardware supplies to the parent firm, according to industry sources. The US government has barred its companies, …
- 68,184 Page views
- Apple’s 2019 iPhones will ‘lack novelty’ for consumers, analysts say
- Redmi teases K20 Pro as ‘the world’s fastest phone’, India launch soon?
- What Anthony Davis Teaming Up With LeBron James on the Lakers Means for the NBA
- My economy rate might be higher but I’m there to make breakthroughs: Mitchell Starc
- Mi 9T aka Redmi K20 Launch, Samsung M40 Price in India, PUBG Mobile Updates, and More Tech News This Week