Pakistan's leg-spinner Yasir Shah on Thursday became the fastest cricketer to take 200 Test wickets, breaking an 82-year-old record on the fourth day of the third Test against New Zealand.
- 66,634 Page views
- Europol Ends Cryptocurrency Mixer Behind $200 Million Bitcoin Laundering Scheme
- IOA and FIH chief Narinder Batra set to be elected as International Olympic Committee member
- Premier League would welcome talks with Raheem Sterling
- Bradley Beal’s potential All-NBA scenario leads league sources toward trade route
- Lee Johnson: Bristol City boss signs new four-year deal