Indian skipper Virat Kohli has become the sole Indian athlete to be in the Forbes 2019 list of world’s highest-paid athletes. Incidentally, according to Forbes, the cutoff to crack the world’s 100 highest-paid athletes was $25 million this year, compared with $17.3 …
- 68,184 Page views
- Can the ECB’s Mario Draghi bolster expectations for action?
- Steel, iron makers seek removal of duty on coking coal; higher tariff on scrap
- Apple’s 2019 iPhones will ‘lack novelty’ for consumers, analysts say
- Redmi teases K20 Pro as ‘the world’s fastest phone’, India launch soon?
- What Anthony Davis Teaming Up With LeBron James on the Lakers Means for the NBA