New Zealand had no reward for a dogged defensive display against the Netherlands on Tuesday when a stoppage-time goal denied them a point in their women’s World Cup opener but coach Tom Sermanni says their campaign is far from over.
- 68,280 Page views
- Intel might slash the price of its Core CPUs to counter AMD Ryzen rivalry
- Xiaomi Mi CC9, Mi CC9e names and camera details confirmed ahead of official launch
- Here Are 5 Reasons Why Now is the Perfect Time for Malaysians to Buy a HUAWEI Smartphone
- Bill Gates says losing Android was his ‘greatest mistake ever’, one that cost him $400 mn
- OnePlus 6/ 6T latest OxygenOS beta update brings new features and bug fixes