Reckitt Benckiser has poached a top executive from PepsiCo to serve as its chief executive, passing over internal candidates in favour of a consumer industry veteran with a strong record in both mature and emerging markets. Laxman Narasimhan, who is …
- 68,184 Page views
- Can the ECB’s Mario Draghi bolster expectations for action?
- Steel, iron makers seek removal of duty on coking coal; higher tariff on scrap
- Apple’s 2019 iPhones will ‘lack novelty’ for consumers, analysts say
- Redmi teases K20 Pro as ‘the world’s fastest phone’, India launch soon?
- What Anthony Davis Teaming Up With LeBron James on the Lakers Means for the NBA