The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has envisaged four times growth in digital transaction in two years, in the payment system vision document for 2019-2021 released on Wednesday. Payment Systems Vision 2021, with its 36 specific action points and 12 …
- 66,760 Page views
- World Cup 2019: Tom Latham ruled out of New Zealand warm-up ties vs India, West Indies
- Google Pixel 4 could feature a button-less design
- Champions League: are these the games of the season?
- Masai Ujiri’s gamble pays off: Kawhi Leonard has Raptors one game from NBA Finals
- Samsung to roll out Android Pie update for Galaxy M series starting June 3