(Reuters) – Lyft is sued by investors over its initial public offering – court filing. Lawsuit also names Lyft executives and bank underwriters as defendants. Lawsuit claims Lyft misled investors about its ridesharing position, bicycle safety issues, and labor matters.
- 66,754 Page views
- Man Utd will have no ‘excuses’ if players fail to deliver success next season, says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Market Live: Sensex off day’s high, up 200 pts; Nifty holds 11700; bank stocks in focus
- Copa del Rey: Barcelona aim for fifth consecutive title against Valencia as club looks to avoid further crisis
- Ross Taylor looks to outshine Kane Williamson in possibly his last World Cup
- Kawhi Leonard Helps the Raptors Control of Their Series With the Bucks