Shortage of pilots continued to hamper operations of IndiGo with the budget carrier Tuesday cancelling as many as 30 flights from across major airports and passengers allegedly being forced to buy last minute tickets at high fares, a source said.
- 66,754 Page views
- Facebook And WhatsApp Break Cover With Bitcoin Rival Plans
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Facing Uphill Task: Another Dip Before Higher?
- Successful “Bitcoin Pizza Day” in Crypto Mecca – 2019
- Man Utd will have no ‘excuses’ if players fail to deliver success next season, says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Market Live: Sensex off day’s high, up 200 pts; Nifty holds 11700; bank stocks in focus