The dollar hovered near an 11-week low against its peers on Wednesday, weighed by expectations the U.S. Federal Reserve could cut interest rates some time in the next few months. The dollar index versus a basket of six major currencies was effectively flat …
- 68,184 Page views
- Can the ECB’s Mario Draghi bolster expectations for action?
- Steel, iron makers seek removal of duty on coking coal; higher tariff on scrap
- Apple’s 2019 iPhones will ‘lack novelty’ for consumers, analysts say
- Redmi teases K20 Pro as ‘the world’s fastest phone’, India launch soon?
- What Anthony Davis Teaming Up With LeBron James on the Lakers Means for the NBA