The Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has allowed power companies to claim compensation for the additional cost of coal procured from alternative sources due to Coal India’s failure to meet supply obligations. While such compensation …
- 66,754 Page views
- Facebook And WhatsApp Break Cover With Bitcoin Rival Plans
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Facing Uphill Task: Another Dip Before Higher?
- Successful “Bitcoin Pizza Day” in Crypto Mecca – 2019
- Man Utd will have no ‘excuses’ if players fail to deliver success next season, says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Market Live: Sensex off day’s high, up 200 pts; Nifty holds 11700; bank stocks in focus